Donald Trump delivers a harsh response to those who vandalized his golf course, condemning the act and its perpetrators.
Donald Trump, the President of the United States, has spoken out about the recent vandalism at his golf course in Scotland.
The incident occurred last month at the Trump Turnberry golf course, which is located in South Ayrshire.
This 800-acre property was damaged when someone spray-painted red paint on the clubhouse and caused harm to the greens.

A man arrested for vandalizing Trump’s golf course
On March 8, someone called the police to the golf course early in the morning, where they found that vandals had damaged the clubhouse.
The damage included red paint sprayed on the building, which was quite visible. Additionally, there were reports of damage to the golf course itself.
This act of vandalism has been described as serious and has raised concerns about safety and respect for property.
Authorities took quick action in response to the vandalism. A 33-year-old man named Kieran Robson was arrested and later appeared in court.

During his court appearance, Robson did not enter a plea regarding the charges against him.
Authorities charged him with malicious mischief, which describes the intentional destruction of property.
Robson has since been released on bail while investigators continue their work.
Donald Trump issued strong statement after a man vandalized his golf course last month
He took to his social media platform, Truth Social, to express his anger about the situation.
UK Prime Minister Keir Starmer informed Trump about the arrests made in connection with the incident.
He referred to the vandals as “terrorists” and expressed hope that they would face harsh penalties for their actions.

In his post, Trump stated, “I was just informed by Prime Minister Starmer of the United Kingdom, that they caught the terrorists who attacked the beautiful Turnberry, in Scotland.
“They did some serious damage, and will hopefully be treated harshly.”
Trump added: “You cannot let things like this attack happen, and I greatly appreciate the work of Prime Minister Starmer, and UK Law Enforcement.”
Additional arrests related to the case
During the investigation, authorities arrested Kieran Robson and two other individuals.
Authorities took a 75-year-old man and a 66-year-old woman into custody but later released them pending further inquiries.
The police have stated that their investigation is ongoing, and they are looking into all aspects of the case.

Understanding malicious mischief charges
In Scotland, the legal term “malicious mischief” describes damage to someone else’s property.
According to a 2023 Scottish Government publication, this charge applies when there is willful and intentional destruction.
For it to be classified as malicious mischief, the damage must be significant.
In this case, the charge would likely apply if the damage exceeds multiple thousands of pounds.

Social media reactions
The vandalism at Trump Turnberry has sparked a range of reactions from the public.
One user said: Well if they can give one convict the Presidency, the least they can do for the other 3 is a medal of the highest honour and an all expenses paid trip to the Majors.
The second user added: So what? Golf course that’s being paid from our taxes? Psh whatever
The third user wrote: Well he is vandalizing this entire country!
The fourth user said: That’s not as much damage that he’s causing to the rest of the world. So if it’s alright for him it’s alright for them.
Another user commented: If they are ever arrested I hope the next Pres. pardons them.
Someone added: America ain’t never been this great!!!!!!